New Safety Procedures - COVID19
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
Stay with us and stay comfortable
If you are searching for Glasgow East Kilbride hotels or indeed Glasgow hotels, our centrally located hotel, should be top of your list.
Within easy reach of Glasgow's city centre (12 miles), the Holiday Inn Glasgow-East Kilbride hotel, complete with 101 air conditioned guestrooms, is conveniently located just outside the city. The M77, M8 & M74 motorways networks are easily accessible as are Glasgow & Airports.
Enjoy a leisurely dinner in our Cow on the Hill restaurant, with an extensive menu including prime steaks and healthy options, or have a quick bite from our Dine All Day menu in our new Open Lobby, or grab a Starbucks or a refreshing drink from the bar.
The Holiday Inn Glasgow - East Kilbride hotel is in an excellent position to visit local attractions. Visit the East Kilbride Shopping Centre, one of Scotland's largest indoor malls, stroll the cobbled streets of the attractive old village or there's Calder glen Country Park with its nature walks and adventure playground. There's also the East Kilbride Village Theatre, the Museum of Rural Life, golf, ten pin bowling, a multi screen cinema, an ice rink plus Scotland's largest theme park, M&D's, just a short drive away.
With complimentary access for guests, our impressive You Fit Club complete with indoor pool and fully equipped gym, is perfect for relaxing and adding that extra touch of luxury to your visit. Or why not make your stay a spa break and take advantage of one of the many beauty sessions at our Health & Beauty salon.
If you are visiting Glasgow or East Kilbride on business, our hotel features fully air conditioned meeting rooms and helpful staff, to create the perfect working environment for you. With capacity to hold events for up to 400 guests and high speed internet access throughout, the Holiday Inn Glasgow-East Kilbride hotel is the ideal venue for any meeting or event.
With plenty of facilities and amenities available, book your stay with us today. Call our reservations team on 0871 423 4942 and we'll look forward to welcoming you soon.
You Fit Coronavirus Closure
Based on Government guidance, to prevent the spread of the Corona Virus, we are following advice and our You Fit Health Club will remain closed until 14th September at the earliest. Please keep checking back for further updates.
If you are already a member, please be assured that your membership will automatically be frozen during this period and your future direct debits will be reduced to £1, this gives you complete piece of mind that your membership can be reinstated as soon as You Fit re-opens.
In order to support our business, can we please ask that you do not cancel your direct debit during this challenging period and we shall contact all members in due course with further updates.
If you are interested in becoming a member once we re-open, please visit www.youfitclubs.co.uk or find us on Facebook and drop us a message.
We look forward to exercising with you again soon!